Phnom Penh, 20 January 2017 – Mr Marc Townsend, Managing Director of CBRE Cambodia and Vietnam, delivered a presentation outlining some of the keys trends witnessed in the Cambodian real estate market during 2016. In addition, the presentation also highlights what to expect to happen over the course of the coming year.
Please click here to download a copy of the presentation.
– GDP growth is anticipated to reach 7% for the year, and continue to expand by 6.9% across 2017 and 2018, according to the World Bank.
– By the end of Q3 2016, the value of projects granted construction permits was reported as being 76% higher than the corresponding period last year. A total of 2,009 projects have so far been granted permission, with a collective value of US$7.56 billion.
– The number of condominium project launches is showing signs of slowing, with 3 projects having launched over Q3, totaling 1,022 units.
– Prime office rents appreciated over Q3. Grade B rents were up 3.8%, whilst supply also increased by 13,400 sqm, equating to an increase in total supply of 4.7%.
Please click here to download a copy of the Marketview.
Phnom Penh, 08 November, 2016 – Mr Marc Townsend, Managing Director of CBRE Cambodia and Vietnam, presented on the topic: “Is Cambodia’s Residential Market a Target for Investment?”
The presentation provided a summary of information and key trends regarding the Phnom Penh residential market in addition to the Camodia second-home markets.
To download a copy of our presentation, please click here
– The World Bank officially elevated Cambodia to the status of a ‘lower-middle income’ economy at the close of Q2.
– Hongkong Land’s mixed-use development, Exchange Square, held its topping-out ceremony over Q2, with overall completion set for Q4 2016.
– Prime sales and rental prices broadly appreciated over Q2, with the exception of serviced apartment rents, which remained stagnant over the quarter.
– Average quoting rents across Grade B buildings grew by 4.5% q-o-q, while average quoting rents across Grade C stock decreased by 3.9% q-o-q.
– 2,796 condominium units, across 8 projects, launched over Q2, with Russey Keo district welcoming its first off-plan sales launch.
Please click here to download the MarketView.
Phnom Penh, 01 September, 2016 – Mr Marc Townsend, Managing Director of CBRE Cambodia and Vietnam, presented on the topic: “Cambodia: Asia’s New Tiger Economy?”.
The event provided a review of the Phnom Penh property market, principally covering residential, office and retail sectors. In addition, it provided an update of secondary cities – Siem Reap and Sihanoukville.
Please click here to download the presentation: 20160901 – Cambodia Asia’s New Tiger Economy
置地公司的“Exchange Square” 商业综合体开发项目将于第二季度完成上层建筑，并于2016年第四季度全面完成。
US$1.65bn invested in construction over Q1, compared to US$448m in Q1 2015, representing a significant Y-o-Y increase of 267%.
Hongkong Land’s mixed-use development, Exchange Square, due to top out by Q2, with overall completion set for Q4 2016.
Average sales and rental prices broadly appreciated over Q1, with the exception of shopping mall rents, due to challenges faced by ageing retail stock in the context of upcoming supply.
Sorya Shopping Center, one of Phnom Penh’s first purpose built shopping malls, announces renovation and rebrand as ‘Sorya Center Point’.
4,158 condominium units, across 8 buildings, announced over Q1.
On Thursday, 21st April, 2016, Hongkong Land, DFDL and CBRE Vietnam were organizing a special event about “Doing business in Cambodia” at Park Hyatt Hotel, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).
CBRE honored to present about Cambodia Market Outlook and the overview of the Retail Real Estate Market in Q1/2016. DFDL will also share the legal update for investing and doing business in Cambodia.
Cambodia – Retail Market View
The brand new and well designed apartment consists of studio;one bedroom and 2bedroom unit. It is located in another secure area of BKK3 where is surrounded by the restaurants, retail outlets and many transportation available.
- Fully furnished
- Each room comes with the balcony
- Hot & cold water
- Washing machine
Lease term: From 1 year with 1 month deposit.
- Cleaning once per week
- Cable TV
- Using water $0.30/m3
- Electricity $0.25/kw