Our team is looking for career driven and result – oriented Operation Supervisor to join our team. Operation Supervisor will supervise as support to the Landlord, Tenants and contractors on conveying related information about the property policy.
SCOPE OF WORK:
In this role, you are responsible to regularly communicate with the tenants by ensuring the quality of service provided.
- Provides support in the daily operations within the facilities.
- Ability to coordinate with Contractors / Third Party Vendor/ Tenant and delegate work load responsibility in the team.
- Oversee the working performance of the third party vendor.
- Assists the Assistant Building Manager.
- Minimum 3 year of relevant experience in Administrative / Accounts role
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Good English communication skill (Written and Verbal)
- Proficiency on Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel
PREFFERED KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, Ability)
- Outgoing and easy going yet focused
- Excellent Customer Care
- Excellent ability of Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Fast learner
- Perform a task given by Assistant Building Manager/ Building manager
- Complete a task on a timely basis