Back to Career
Location: Phnom Penh
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Investment or real estate
- Degree or in Business, Law or other such education
- Strong numeracy skills and a good understanding of tax and Cambodian law
- Strong business development skills – the ability to pitch and write pitch documents critical.
- Ability to lead complex negotiations and understand investor intentions & strategy.
- Ability to plan and execute marketing and sales strategies for a range of assets.
- Good skills on Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Develop appropriate strategies to execute successful sales and negotiations.
- Take responsibility for meeting targets and undertaking work in an accountable manner and to a high degree of competency.
- Seek out and pitch for new business, negotiating the KPIs and commercial terms of the agreement and completing necessary paperwork to ensure efficient and appropriate administration of the project.
- Maintain project and files, and records organized and available as necessary.
- Preparing internal reports, presentations, and correspondence for the Investment Properties business line.
- Manage your diary and organise yourself for meetings and appointments.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients on behalf of the Investment Properties Team
- Ensure all contacts and business leads are registered and CRM system kept up to date.
- Support and coordinate marketing and events including sales events, networking events, seminars, and project related events.
- Organise and oversee the work scheduling of the team
- Take charge of producing documents such as presentations and reports for business development, consultancy and reporting purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned/needed such as ad hoc projects