Graphic Designer & Photographer
Shape all visual aspects of CBRE from website content to printed collateral for internal business lines and external clients. You are responsible for the creative process of illustrations, videos, presentations, brand awareness campaigns and defining key requirements for the department.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in written and spoken Khmer with good grammar skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Ability to communicate clearly through e-mail, on social media platforms and on IM platforms
- Software requirement, Photoshop/Illustrator/Lightroom/InDesign/PowerPoint/Adobe Premiere/Davinci Resolve and Adobe After effect.
- Must submit a portfolio of work samples
- Create visual outputs (graphics, videos) that properly represent CBRE Cambodia and its clients.
- Perform quality control on internal documents (ensure that they are consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and standards).
- Liaise with third party service providers to install banners, signboards, and print company collateral).
- Define internal requirements to be able to deliver material to internal business lines and clients on time.
- Develop user-friendly templates for the brokerage team to expedite posts on social media.
- Develop material that can be used across multiple social media platforms as well as an EDM.
- Assist on social media promotions.
- When required, assist in set-up and take-down for corporate events and client events.
- Produce banners, j-flags, posters, stands, for internal usage as well as product activations for clients.
- Be proactive in furthering your skills on graphic design and corporate communications constantly.
- Constantly update internal templates when provided something new by regional MarComms.