Back to Career
Associate Director A&T Services
Location: Phnom Penh
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022
- Build and implement the Advisory & Transaction Services department strategy
- Supervise the A&T Office Services Manager in the strategy and the day-to-day operations.
- Supervise the A&T Retails Services Manager in the strategy and the day-to-day operations.
- Manage the A&T Industrial & Logistics Services team in the strategy and the day-to- day operations.
- Train the team
- Create & implement the department marketing strategy
- Create & implement the department client care strategy
- Set objectives, review quarterly the performance of each member of the team
- Business Development & Client Care
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients, owners, developers, and tenants ensuring client care programs are implemented.
- Continuously source business through cold calling, emailing, networking, organizing marketing, and preparing pitch proposals.
- Participate to the Business Intelligence reading press and watching medias to identify potential opportunities/new entrants.
- Enhance CBRE Cambodia brand recognition and reputation over the Office, Retail & Industrial & Logistics sectors.
- Be the main point of contact for international, regional management internally and for
- the clients.
- Landlord Services – Marketing & Promoting Properties
- Conceive strategies for the sole agency buildings under A&T Services
- Lead the implementation and insure the respect of CBRE branding
- Generate business in leasing and selling properties on behalf of landlords
- Create marketing strategy and implement it, producing materials to promote the properties
- Tenant Services – Transaction Management for Key Accounts
- Respond to inbound enquiries for office space availability, prices, lease terms, etc;
- Recognize client needs and expectations and responding to these efficiently and professionally, offering a high level of customer service
- Conduct site inspections to assess viability and potential for selling and leasing
- Negotiate commercial terms and conditions on behalf of your client
- Support the client for the legal document negotiation
- Building a solid track record in your market hitting revenue targets and leading from the front
- Analytic Management
- Track the activity over the Office, Retail and Industrial & Logistics real estate market
- Build a database to produce accurate figures about the market
- Enhance Salesforce culture within the entire company
- Provide accurate data to Research & Consulting department in order to produce quarterly MarketView
- Record and report the weekly activity over the Office, Retail and Industrial &
- Logistics teams
- Support the company growth and structuration, participate to Monthly Steering Group meetings
- Other duties
- Supervise legal, reviewing all legal documents of the team, to ensure the English accuracy, the respect of international standards, the protection of CBRE Cambodia liability.
- Enhance ethics, values and standards ensuring its application within the team
- Any other duty assigned by the BoD.
The position might travel time to time across Cambodia, CBRE Cambodia providing the appropriate compensation to cover the expenditures.
- From 5-10 years working experience in Corporate Real Estate
- First experience of Management is preferred
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Superior organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects and teams
- Ability of being autonomous and proactive
- Demonstrated experience in effective negotiation skills
- A strong work ethic, and willingness to work hard and cohesively in a team
- Advanced level in core Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm and commitment to complete transactions and provide high levels of services to clients.