– The World Bank officially elevated Cambodia to the status of a ‘lower-middle income’ economy at the close of Q2.
– Hongkong Land’s mixed-use development, Exchange Square, held its topping-out ceremony over Q2, with overall completion set for Q4 2016.
– Prime sales and rental prices broadly appreciated over Q2, with the exception of serviced apartment rents, which remained stagnant over the quarter.
– Average quoting rents across Grade B buildings grew by 4.5% q-o-q, while average quoting rents across Grade C stock decreased by 3.9% q-o-q.
– 2,796 condominium units, across 8 projects, launched over Q2, with Russey Keo district welcoming its first off-plan sales launch.
Please click here to download the MarketView.