Office Finding Service For Occupiers
Download the CBRE Office Leasing Guide.
We are offering an new office finding service for tenants in Phnom Penh. Although Cambodia is a business-friendly country, international companies wishing to establish a new office in Phnom Penh can find the experience daunting and time-consuming for the following reasons:
- Most buildings are still marketed in-house by the landlord instead of external property agents. This means new occupiers are not always aware of the full array of office buildings available in Phnom Penh, some of which can represent very good value for money for cost-sensitive occupiers.
- Not everything is transparent e.g. landlord’s quoted floor areas can include a proportion the common parts, meaning occupiers are confused as to what is the useable office floor area.
- There are many additional occupational costs to consider aside from the rent and service charge, which are not always explained clearly to the tenant until it is too late.
CBRE has acted for a number of international companies when sourcing new office space. We act solely for the occupier and guide them through the entire process from locating the office to the lease signing to the office fit-out. In particular, we can:
- Gather all salient information for a range of office buildings including: pictures together with the floor plans, rent, service charge, electricity cost, air-conditioning details etc.
- CBRE would show you around a short-list of 3 office buildings for you to inspect;
- We provide an excel spreadsheet comparing your preferred 3 buildings to help you make a decision.
- We then carry out the inevitably time-consuming negotiations on your behalf;
- We would liaise with the Landlord, his lawyers and your lawyers/fit-out contractors to ensure the transaction proceeds smoothly.
In short, we seek to remove a large part of the hassle of sourcing new offices in Cambodia particularly if no company representative is based permanently yet in Phnom Penh.
Some of our recent office occupier clients include:
For more information about this service, contact Ryan O’Sullivan +855 (0) 12 537 780 or Ryan.OSullivan@cbre.com.
Let CBRE do the hard work and find the perfect office for you!