CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2016 revenue). With approximately 75,000 employees, CBRE serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers in more than 100 countries and 350 offices worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. CBRE has been ranked the top real estate brand by the Lipsey Company for 16 consecutive years.
We are looking for dynamic new members to join our expanding organization and become a valued part of our highly motivated and successful team.
The new team member will need to have the following skills and qualities:
- Lead CBRE Cambodia’s successful and expanding Residential Project Marketing Team
- Specialise in marketing Residential Projects under construction in Cambodia with a focus to Phnom Penh
- Work with developers and colleagues to lead and devise strategies for the successful marketing and sales of projects in Cambodia
- Actively seek new residential projects and developers to work with, pitch CBRE’s services and sign marketing agreements
- Lead & encourage the team to be pro-active in their approach to finding and converting prospects in to buyers
- Market residential properties for sale using the available and recommended platforms to reach out to potential customers. Platforms may include; social media, websites, online portals, cold calling, emails, and meetings;
- Lead the planning & execution of property launch events and sales events;
- Build new and develop existing relationships with clients;
- Assist the team in keeping regular contact with prospective buyers to market available units;
- Lead and train the team to: Carry out inspections with prospective buyers; assist negotiations between buyer and vendor; high level of customer service to all;
- Collect and collate team data including inquiries, activity and report to senior management.
- At least two years’ work experience as a Sales/Marketing Manager and be able to demonstrate these qualities;
- Experience working in Residential Property Sales, either for an agency or a developer
- Excellent level of skill with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good level of speaking and written English and Khmer. Chinese language skills would be a strong advantage;
- Impeccable communication skills and strong spirit of team work;
- Outgoing and self-motivated with a positive attitude;
- The confidence to communicate with Khmer & Foreigner alike including senior members of Khmer society;
- Minimum of a university education and a willingness to accept further training when provided;
- Hard working, proactive and driven
CBRE Cambodia can offer:
- Competitive salary and attractive commissions structure
- Local and International training program which will help you achieve your full potential
- The opportunity to work with experienced and qualified staff both in Cambodia and throughout the region
- Strong working relationships with CBRE regional teams including regular visits to learn and exchange ideas
How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to submit their updated CV, a recent photograph and cover letter to contact details as below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | cc: email@example.com. Application close: 30th November, 2018.
Address: 10th Floor, Keystone Building, #146 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: 855 23 964 099 or Mobile: 855 95 666 176.