– The World Bank officially elevated Cambodia to the status of a ‘lower-middle income’ economy at the close of Q2.
– Hongkong Land’s mixed-use development, Exchange Square, held its topping-out ceremony over Q2, with overall completion set for Q4 2016.
– Prime sales and rental prices broadly appreciated over Q2, with the exception of serviced apartment rents, which remained stagnant over the quarter.
– Average quoting rents across Grade B buildings grew by 4.5% q-o-q, while average quoting rents across Grade C stock decreased by 3.9% q-o-q.
– 2,796 condominium units, across 8 projects, launched over Q2, with Russey Keo district welcoming its first off-plan sales launch.
Please click here to download the MarketView.
Long Balcony 2 Bedroom Apartment in Toul Kork . Nice View Apartment, 2 minutes to BKK1. Restaurants, coffee shops, convenience store, and local markets are surrounded.
• Fully furnished
• Living room with sofa suite and flat screen TV
• Balcony off living room and bedroom
• Open-plan kitchen with cabinet and drawers ( Stove, kitchen hood, and Fridge)
• Dining table set
• Pleasant bedroom with big wardrobe
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (hot-water, overhead shower)
• Second bathroom with hot-water, overhead shower
• Washing machine provided
• Cable TV
• Washing machine
• Parking space
• 24 hours security guard
• Using Gym and pool
• Cleaning services 2 time per week
• Electricity : $0.25/kw
• Water: $0.10/m3
Lease term from 6-12 months with 2 month deposits.
*Pets are not allowed.
Phnom Penh, 01 September, 2016 – Mr Marc Townsend, Managing Director of CBRE Cambodia and Vietnam, presented on the topic: “Cambodia: Asia’s New Tiger Economy?”.
The event provided a review of the Phnom Penh property market, principally covering residential, office and retail sectors. In addition, it provided an update of secondary cities – Siem Reap and Sihanoukville.
Please click here to download the presentation: 20160901 – Cambodia Asia’s New Tiger Economy